For me what this means is that:
- I love people but don't always want to be around them
- I need time to recharge on a regular basis
- Helping others have good communication is important to me
- I hate conflict and have attempted to avoid it (though I know it's sometimes necessary)
- I am good at giving speeches because I love communication (although it can still be uncomfortable at times)
- I prefer small groups to large ones, and one on one conversations to anything else
- I hate talk on the phone (or the phone ringing!) and prefer face to face conversation or texting.
- I am passionate about the causes I believe in (organic foods and herbs, healthy eating/living and fitness over medication as much as possible, good quality coffee, literacy, and many, many more).
- While I like to be alone a lot, I also have the need to have frequent one on one conversations to bounce ideas off of others.
- Often I am more concerned with the comfort and emotional well-being of those around me, than I am of my own well-being.
- I care more about other people's problems than my own (most of the time).
- I am very good at reading other people's body language.
- I hate lying more anything else (except maybe liver and onions *shudder*, I really hate liver and onions).
- I find it hard to get out of my head sometimes, and often reply conversations in my head that haven't happened yet.
- I often vacillate between moments of extroversion and introversion, even though I am definitely an introvert (need alone time to recharge).
- Chaos bothers me and puts me into sensory overload. Give me a quiet afternoon with a book, over a chaos filled amusement park any day of the week!
- Integrity is very important to me! I live by my own set of morals.
Well, that's all for now! See you next week! ^_^